Translate

Friday 6 December 2013

Live 2014 STRONG!!


Join me in 2014 to become the BEST version of you! 2013 brought a LOT of challenges, lessons learned and personal growth. Not too long ago I was floating in a sea of confusion when it came to supplementing and toxins! It felt overwhelming- where do I even BEGIN?!? It was easier to go about my days with only vague ideas (and in some cases what I took to be true, but without any real, solid scientific evidence) when it came to supplementing. I ate well and assumed I got everything I needed from that food. Perfect? No, but no one is perfect, right? I heard on some doctor show that the cheap prenatals were the same as the name brand prenatals in Walmart so I could save some money, never even KNOWING that vitamins were made THREE different ways and that there was actually some really solid, and clear, evidence that poor quality vitamins can actually do MORE harm than good!

VERY well stated in the Lankmark Study!
  
This study was NOT done by Shaklee! 



Note that in SEVERAL areas supplement users were actually WORSE off taking some other brand of vitamins versus NOTHING at all! There are numerous studies illustrating the dangers of synthetic supplements. Vitamin D2, for example, has been shown toxic at dramatically lower dosages than vitamins D3. Beta-carotene was found to INCREASE lung cancer risk and, if lung cancer was already developing, INCREASE the rate and metastisis of the cancer (spreading). Any study I have seen talking about toxicity concerns have been at either incredibly unrealistic dosages and/or on SYNTHETIC vitamins (those that are MAN made because it is not possible to PATENT a natural vitamin). If you would like more in depth information on quality issues that separate the 3 different ways vitamins are made please contact me to attend a free online or one-on-one seminar. See event schedule attached!
 



Education is ESSENTIAL and has grown into an incredible passion of mine over the last 10 years but I have always neglected MICRO-nutrients (vitamins and minerals), paying close attention to calories, protein, carbs and fats with the assumption that I was doing well.

My body was CLEARLY indicating to me that there were some details missing. Not too long ago I suffered with chronic fatigue, afternoon crashes, poor memory and recall, mental fog and “spacey” feeling, symptoms of thyroid dysfunction, low blood sugar, joint pain, headaches, migraines, often feeling ill, severe PMS and menstruation..the list went on. I was diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome and chronic fatigue syndrome at 19 years old. By definition, both these diagnoses are determined with testing, when all tests come back “normal”. Basically there is no explanation for your symptoms. So you’re either depressed, it’s all in your head or it’s something most doctors don’t have training in or screen for- vitamin deficiencies. Even when these levels are within normal there can be symptoms of SUB-clinical deficiency. “Optimal” levels are determined by population averages. Considering the nation’s average diet, lifestyle, stress, environmental pollutions and lack of activity it’s no wonder that the averages will definitely be below optimal health levels!

The reality is this- malnutrition is an EPIDEMIC. Autoimmune disease is up 500% over the last 10 years ALONE!!! Asthma, ADD/ADHD, autism, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, obesity, stroke are ALL increasing! 50% of our children suffer with a CHRONIC illness. 33% of our children are predicted to have SHORTER life spans than their parents. Are you comfortable with this? Do you really think we’re doing, “just fine”? I don’t. And I know for a FACT that there are a LOT of little things we can do to change our fate. From personal experience, yes, but SCIENCE is proving it time and time again. We don’t hear so much about it because prevention doesn’t make the big bucks.

If you’re feeling lost in a sea of confusion then allow me to GUIDE you through it! My passion is in educating, sharing the knowledge so many have difficulty sorting through. I love SCIENCE and helping people sort through the misleading, poorly regulated and outright dishonest world of PRODUCTS. It doesn’t have to be overwhelming! There are never any secrets, I will have something solid to back up what I say so that you know you can walk away with a greater knowledge and understanding of how to navigate supplements of all kinds, food, diets, exercise and toxins. Whether or not you are ready to act on that information is completely individual, but if you want to make changes LEARNING is the BEST tool you can have in your pocket! You ALWAYS choose the speed and depth of learning and action. There are MANY very bad products out there but there are also some good ones and just a very select few actual gems!

** 15 Day 180 JumpStart Challenge begins in January! 

No comments:

Post a Comment